Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Never give up

Life has been all kinds of topsy turvy for a long while now. I'm just getting back into working on my health, weight loss and fitness again and this has been on my heart lately. Something I need to remind myself, and something I find myself repeating often.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galations 6:9

I love this Bible app btw!


It doesn't matter where we started, where we were, or where we wish we were. As long as you do the best you can with what you have right now, you are always winning. Keep jumping those hurdles, busting through those brick walls and overcoming obstacles, because one day soon, if you do not give up, you will reap a harvest of blessings. And my friend, you and I are worth it.


No comments: